Save on the Washing Up with Single Pan Cooking
Why waste your time on washing up loads of pans when you can get the same delicious, healthy results from a single frying pan? With the increasingly busy lives that many of us live, it is becoming less and less desirable to need to wash up a whole kitchen worth of pans after every dinner. However, it is not at all necessary to use a whole range of pans and techniques to produce an interesting and tasty meal. In fact, there are a host of potential meals that you can cook quickly and easily using only a single frying pan. The BergHOFF non-stick frying pan makes it easy to cook all sorts of single pan meals – whatever your tastes and dietary requirements.
BergHOFF Non-Stick Frying Pans
BergHOFF non-stick frying pans are designed to make healthy and nutritious cooking as easy as possible. They have a superior non-stick coating technology that is suitable for all types of hobs. As part of the Eurocast range, they can be used to fry without oils, fats and butters. However, if you do prefer to use oil, you only need to use a small amount, rubbed on with kitchen roll. The BergHOFF non-stick frying pan isn’t only for use on the hob, though. With the easily removable handle, you can start off your cooking on the hob and finish up in oven – or vice versa.
Ideas for One Frying Pan Meals
One frying pan meals are perfect for meals with a simple sauce, that focus on quick and healthy cooking – as opposed to long term roasts or stews, where you might be better served using something like the double roaster. Single pan meals cook everything at the same time. While it is obviously possible to add different elements at different times, you are best off cooking things that take similar amounts of time in a single pan meal – rather than meat and veg that might take significantly longer to cook than each other.
Pan fried fish and Herb Sauce Recipe
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Parsley Leaves
- 12 Mint Leaves
- 12 Basil Leaves
- Oregano leaves
- 80ml Olive Oil
- 4 x white fish fillets with skin (blue eye / snapper)
- Bread to serve
- Heat the oven to 180C
- Pare the lemon Rind
- Squeeze the lemon juice into a bowl, add half the oil, the chopped garlic and herbs. Season, and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in your BergHOFF non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Fry the lemon rind for 30 seconds.
- Season your fish to taste, and then fry sky down for 3-4 minutes until the skin is crisp, and the flesh is white at the edges.
- Remove the handle, and put the pan in the oven for 5 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.
- Return the pan to a low heat, and pour over the herb mixture. Warm through, and serve with crusty bread.