X5 Pro Food Processor
The BergHOFF X5 PRO Hand held food processor is a must have product for every functioning kitchen. Not just a blender but a hand held food processor with 5 interchangeable titanium tipped blades that allows you to blend, mince, chop, aerate and much more.
This elegantly designed stainless steel food processor features a 1000W DC motor and is reaches 18,000 RPM – meaning that no job is too tough for this highly efficient, highly powerful and wonderfully versatile kitchen product.
From soups to cakes, meringues, smoothies, ice cream and even mayonnaise the BergHOFF X5 PRO is designed to make following recipes simple and ensure cooking is a pleasure. There are no complicated dials and settings but instead the X5 PRO features a one touch button for speed control and an illuminating speed dial for the ultimate precision.
The scratch resistant blade guard means that the BergHOFF X5 PRO can be used in any container regardless of how big or small; and can even be used in a non-stick pan to blend chunky broths into creamy soups. It is oil sealed for liquid submersion and comes complete with a 1.6m curly cord for added flexibility.
The BergHOFF X5 PRO comes complete with a 600ml beaker plus a stand and storage case for the interchangeable blades.
Handheld Blender Spec
- 1000W DC motor
- Stainless steel housing
- One touch button for speed control
- Digital display
- Scratch resistant blade guard
- Interchangeable titanium tipped blades
- Low noise
- No oil leakage
- Oil sealed for liquid submersion
- Stand & storage case for changeable blades
- 6m curly cord
- Embossed logo on product shaft
- 600ml beaker included
The Food Processor comes with a 2 year Warranty, and the Blades a 10 Year Warranty.
Thank you for purchasing the BergHOFF X5 PRO hand held food processor supplied to you in the UK by LCC Show & TV Promotions Ltd.
Please be assured that this product has been designed and manufactured to give you many years of trouble-free service. You may already be familiar with using a similar product, but do please take time to read these instructions. They have been written to ensure you get the very best from your purchase.
The warranty ensures that each item is free from any manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase for two years. The titanium-tipped blades are further covered for a total period of ten years from the date of purchase. This warranty is provided in lieu of any other warranties, terms and conditions of warranty are overleaf.
For yours and others safety, please refer to the Use & Care instructions supplied within the box before using the appliance.
BergHOFF X5 PRO two year manufacturer’s warranty further information:
- BergHOFF is pleased to offer a TWO YEAR manufacturer’s warranty for the BergHOFF X5 PRO motor.
- BergHOFF is pleased to offer a TEN YEAR manufacturer’s warranty for the BergHOFF X5 PRO titanium-tipped blades.
- WARNING: The blades for this appliance are extremely sharp and should be handled with care. Keep out of reach of children.
- WARNING: The appliance should always be unplugged before changing the blades.
- The accessories such as the beaker, blade remover and stand are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- You should clean the product before use. WARNING: The appliance should always be unplugged before cleaning.
- The electrical motor should not be submerged in water and submerging in liquid of any kind will be deemed as misuse and as such will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The appliance itself should not be placed in a dishwasher as this will void the warranty.
- All other parts can be cleaned in the dishwasher. However, after processing very salty food, you should rinse the blades under water. Parts may also be wiped with vegetable oil before placing them in the dishwasher.
- When processing food with colour, the plastic parts and blades of the appliance may become discoloured which would be deemed as general wear and tear and therefore not be subject to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- A manufacturer’s warranty covers any damage to the product that is a direct consequence of the complex manufacturing process being performed incorrectly. It does not cover the product against general wear and tear or misuse.
- As such, any damage to the cord or plug of the appliance that is the result of a sharp implement would be deemed as misuse.
To elongate the lifespan of your BergHOFF X5 PRO you should “oil it” every few months. Simply remove all blades and hold the appliance upside down. Add a few drops of cooking oil (ideally vegetable oil but NOT olive oil) in to the shaft and switch the appliance on for 90 seconds. Then clean the product as instructed with warm soapy water.
WARNING: Always unplug the unit before oiling.
Get inspired to try new recipes