BergHOFF Register warranty
* BergHOFF NEO Cast Iron products do not require warranty activation
BERGHOFF EUROCAST PROFESSIONAL SERIES COOKWARE WARRANTY CONDITIONS
Please read the ‘Warranty Terms & Conditions’ that apply to your BergHOFF GB purchase then complete the Activate Your Warranty form below.
Please note: this warranty activation is only needed for BergHOFF Eurocast products. The Neo Cast Iron products do not need a warranty activation.
This guarantee covers manufacturing defects only and does not cover damages caused by human error.
This warranty does not apply if the use and care instructions published in our literature have not been followed. The warranty does not cover neglect, misuse, abuse, accidents, overheating, commercial or dishwasher use. This warranty does not cover stains, discolouration, exterior scratch marks, dents, and natural loss of non-stick properties due to wear and tear.
Over time, surface imperfections may appear. This is considered normal wear and tear. It will not affect the performance of the cookware.
Discolouration – This is a build-up of burnt food and oils that over a period of time have not been cleaned properly and may cause a barrier between the cookware and the food causing items to stick. This is not a manufacture’s fault and needs to be removed to help restore the non-stick.
These BergHOFF GB products are guaranteed for 5 years home use only, from the date of purchase which must be registered within two weeks of purchase by completing the Activate Your Warranty Form below or entering your details on a form that may have been given to you at a point of sale and sending it to the address provided.
Any item found with a manufacture’s defect will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s discretion. Should the defective item no longer be available for whatever reason, an item of similar function and value will be substituted.
Damage to the exterior of the pan through neglect will null and void this guarantee.
All glass lids are not covered by the guarantee.
Damage caused by the use of metal kitchen utensils will null and void this guarantee.
Using any Eurocast cookware in the dishwasher will void any other guarantees. The chemicals used over a period of time will affect the surface of the pan and therefore will null and void the guarantee. Please use hot soapy water and just a damp cloth or paper towel to wipe out residual and prepare for cooking. Kindly read about pan care.
BergHOFF GB is owned by LCC Show & TV Promotions which has the right to cancel any orders and refund customers in full without notice in case of errors and admissions.
Thank you for purchasing the BergHOFF X5 PRO hand held food processor supplied to you in the UK by LCC Show & TV Promotions Ltd.
Please be assured that this product has been designed and manufactured to give you many years of trouble-free service. You may already be familiar with using a similar product, but do please take time to read these instructions. They have been written to ensure you get the very best from your purchase.
The warranty ensures that each item is free from any manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase for two years. The titanium-tipped blades are further covered for a total period of ten years from the date of purchase. This warranty is provided in lieu of any other warranties, terms and conditions of warranty are overleaf.
For yours and others safety, please refer to the Use & Care instructions supplied within the box before using the appliance.
BergHOFF X5 PRO two year manufacturer’s warranty further information:
- BergHOFF is pleased to offer a TWO YEAR manufacturer’s warranty for the BergHOFF X5 PRO motor.
- BergHOFF is pleased to offer a TEN YEAR manufacturer’s warranty for the BergHOFF X5 PRO titanium-tipped blades.
- WARNING: The blades for this appliance are extremely sharp and should be handled with care. Keep out of reach of children.
- WARNING: The appliance should always be unplugged before changing the blades.
- The accessories such as the beaker, blade remover and stand are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- You should clean the product before use. WARNING: The appliance should always be unplugged before cleaning.
- The electrical motor should not be submerged in water and submerging in liquid of any kind will be deemed as misuse and as such will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The appliance itself should not be placed in a dishwasher as this will void the warranty.
- All other parts can be cleaned in the dishwasher. However, after processing very salty food, you should rinse the blades under water. Parts may also be wiped with vegetable oil before placing them in the dishwasher.
- When processing food with colour, the plastic parts and blades of the appliance may become discoloured which would be deemed as general wear and tear and therefore not be subject to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- A manufacturer’s warranty covers any damage to the product that is a direct consequence of the complex manufacturing process being performed incorrectly. It does not cover the product against general wear and tear or misuse.
- As such, any damage to the cord or plug of the appliance that is the result of a sharp implement would be deemed as misuse.
To elongate the lifespan of your BergHOFF X5 PRO you should “oil it” every few months. Simply remove all blades and hold the appliance upside down. Add a few drops of cooking oil (ideally vegetable oil but NOT olive oil) in to the shaft and switch the appliance on for 90 seconds. Then clean the product as instructed with warm soapy water.
WARNING: Always unplug the unit before oiling.