BergHOFF Neo Cast Neo Cast Iron Frying Pan
The BergHOFF Neo Cast Iron range is a modern adaptation of a traditional way of cooking. This elegantly designed collection marries functionality, design and an innovative use of materials to create an outstanding line of cast iron cookware. Each item within the range has its own identity and functionality.
The cast iron fry pan is a kitchen staple that every ambitious home chef should have handy. They’re great for creating strong, even heat distribution as cast iron has great heat retaining properties. The perfect pan for steaks, eggs and a traditional family breakfast! This pan is suitable for all types of hob and oven cooking. It is suitable for all heat sources including: gas, electric, induction and ceramic. 3 Years Warranty
LIMITED MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
- BergHOFF® cookware is warranted by BergHOFF® for the life of the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal household use provided that the care and use instructions have been followed.
- This Warranty does not cover damage from abuse, commercial use or other non-consumer use, neglect, overheating, or any use not in accordance with the care and use instructions. Slight surface marks, chips, and discolorations after use, are normal and would not be covered in the warranty.
- This Warranty does not cover damages such as the cost of repairing or replacing other property that is damaged due to a defect in the product, the cost for transportation of the product to get warranty service, loss of time, loss of use, or other consequential or incidental damages.
- The Warranty covers the original retail purchaser, or a consumer who receives the product new and unused as a gift from the original retail purchaser. Coverage terminates if a covered consumer sells or otherwise transfers the product.
- This Warranty does not extend any implied warranty provided by any state law to a consumer. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. (Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you).
- Defective cookware will be replaced free of charge, or will be replaced by a similar product or one of equivalent value if the product is no longer in production. We regret that replacement of the exact colour or style may not always be possible.
- To obtain warranty service, please contact the Customer Care Centre to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before mailing your cookware to us.
- After you receive the RMA number, mail the cookware, postage prepaid, to the address below. BergHOFF® is not responsible for damages or lost or stolen merchandise. Therefore, the consumer is advised to insure their shipment. Please enclose your return address and RMA number, with a brief note explaining the defect. Warranty returns typically require two to four weeks processing time.
For any enquiries, please contact:
PO Box 1229
Cast Iron Lifetime Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty Information
PRODUCT: c.25.4cm Fry Pan / 28cm Grill Pan / c.20cm 2.83L Round / c.28cm 6.7L Round /c.29cm 4.7L Oval / c.35cm 7.5L Oval
MODEL: BergHOFF Neo Cast Iron Cookware
GENERAL USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Thank you for your purchase of BergHOFF® Cookware. BergHOFF® is high-quality enameled cast iron cookware made for every cook and kitchen. With proper care, BergHOFF® can be enjoyed for generations. Before using your new cookware, please read the information below.
ABOUT ENAMELED CAST IRON COOKWARE
For centuries, cooks have relied on cast iron for its durability, ability to retain heat and phenomenal cooking results on virtually any cooking surface. Additionally, cast iron distributes heat evenly and efficiently, giving you perfect meals every time.
Before enjoying your new cookware, remove all the labels and wash in hot soapy water.
To season (OPTIONAL) your cookware, coat the inside of the pan with canola oil or vegetable oil with a paper towel or soft cloth. Let the oil heat until it starts to smoke lightly. Remove the pan from the heat source and let it cool down naturally for approximately 15 minutes.
GENERAL USE AND CARE INFORMATION
- Do not use metal tools or sharp utensils when cooking – they can scratch or chip the enamel.
- To avoid damage to your cookware, it is recommended that you always use low to medium heat and avoid high heat for prolonged periods of time.
- When searing meats, heat the pan at a medium to high temperature for 5-10 minutes. Next, turn the heat down to medium, placing your meat on the pan. The pan will retain the high heat long enough to sear the meat.
- This cookware was not designed for use in microwave ovens. Doing so can cause damage to your microwave.
- Cast Iron heats very efficiently. Use of medium heat will ensure a consistent temperature. Avoid allowing gas flames to extend up the side of the pan. Doing so will cause overheating and unsightly staining. Use high heat only when the pan is filled with liquid. Never allow a pan to boil dry as this can permanently damage the enamel.
- Your cookware can be used on any kind of heat source: gas, electric, vitro-ceramic, halogen and induction. It is also suitable for oven use.
- To avoid spillage and the risk of boiling over, the pan should not be filled beyond 2/3’s capacity. Once the boiling point has been reached, the temperature should be lowered.
- For deep frying, the maximum oil level must not exceed 1/3 full. This will allow adequate space for the oil to rise once food is added. To prevent overheating, use an oil frying thermometer.
- Cast Iron Cookware can be used in conventional and convection ovens. BergHOFF® cookware is heat-resistant to 400°F / 205°C.
- Without the cover it is heat-resistant and oven safe to 600°F / 315°C.
- For best results always place on a shelf or rack.
- When using your cookware in the oven, the pan will become very hot. To prevent burns, always use pot holders or insulated gloves when removing from the oven.
CLEANING – STORING
To maintain the pristine condition of your cookware, follow these guidelines when cleaning:
- When you are done using your cookware, allow it to cool completely before starting the clean-up process.
- Once the pan has cooled, hand wash using hot, soapy water — soak the pan to remove stubborn food residue.
- Do not use bleach, cleaning products based on or containing citric acids, metal scourers or abrasive cleansers.
- If you store your pots and pans by stacking them, be sure to put a dish towel or another soft material between them to avoid scratches to both vessels.
- Follow use and care instructions carefully.
- When cooking, use medium to low heat, unless filled with liquid.
- Do not leave an empty pan on a hot burner – adding moist foods or liquids to over-heated pans can cause severe enamel damage.
- Always use a potholder or insulated glove when handling your cookware.
- When removing the lid, lift it away from you – direct contact with rising steam can be hazardous.
- Before using, ensure that lid knobs are secure.
- Never place hot pans directly on countertops or unprotected surfaces.
- Your cookware can be very heavy. Use extreme care when moving the pan with hot food.
- Enamelled cast iron cookware can chip or crack if dropped on a hard surface. Always take care when moving your cookware.
- To avoid scratches on the surface of a ceramic or glass stovetop, always lift the cookware, never slide or drag the vessel across the surface.
- Do not use in microwave ovens.
For any enquiries, please contact:
Get inspired to try new recipes