BergHOFF Eurocast Teppanyaki Plate Key Features:
- Superior non-stick surface
- Suitable for all hobs including induction
- Detachable handles
- PFOA free
- Fast, even heat distribution with energy saving attributes
- Fat-free cooking
- Ideal for all types of cuisines including Pan-Asian, Fusion and South American styles – perfect for cooking meats, fish, poultry & vegetables
- Get restaurant style grill lines on your steaks and fish
- The large platter ensures an even cooking surface for a multitude of food recipes.
- Hob cooking to table serving – keeping food hot for sharing
- Easy to clean
The Eurocast Professional Series Cookware Range by BergHOFF GB has been designed to deliver a product that provides its users with a means to healthy cooking.
This range of cookware is ideally suited to those health conscious people who want to cook wholesome, healthy meals and choose a healthy, fat-free lifestyle. Being able to use non-stick cookware that can sear, fry and brown without fat or oil is a very healthy way to cook and helps to retain a high conservation of vitamins, minerals and flavour.
The 2-layer ‘Ferno Ceramic’ non-stick surface, the newest layer from BergHOFF, ensures quality, durability and performance whether using on the hob or in the oven.
The energy efficient design of this cookware is made to produce an even heat flow across the entire pan, which means you won’t have to burn the pan excessively high just to have adequate heat.
For healthy, fat-free, non-stick, PFOA free cooking, look no further than the BergHOFF Eurocast range.